Sunday, June 27, 2010

A great day for a BBQ

The weather was in our favour last night for our "just because it's summer and Saturday" BBQ. We had 12 guests, pretty much the capacity for my fridge and our deck, and although we did have some seating issues the food was enough to distract from the lack of chairs.

I put together a fairly basic menu, set to please all ages as we had a few kids around. Here is what was served:

Cheesey smokies with fresh Portuguese rolls
Hickory BBQ Burgers on fresh Kaisers
Baked Potato Salad
Sesame Pasta Salad
Bacon wrapped corn

It was a heavy, stick to your ribs kind of meal enjoyed by all. My only regret is that I was so busy pumping out food that I did not have time to take pictures of all the results. I hope everyone had a fabulous weekend! 

No comments:

Post a Comment